What makes a family a geek family? Here are some thoughts:
- You upgrade your Dish Network package so you will be able to watch the 50th anniversary special of Doctor Who.
- Your Christmas tree is decorated with Star Trek ornaments.
- Your son has a giant blow-up Dalek standing in front of his bedroom window.
- You have a cardboard cutout of a Cyberman to use in bow and arrow practice.
- You have a pizza cutter in the shape of the Enterprise and a Vulcan oven mitt.
I used Photoshop to create the following…
Various sizes of arrows, with font that coordinates with the book. It was very easy to make and I’ll share the printable below. I printed it out on a piece of cardboard. The toner from my laser printer smudged a bit, so I lightly filled in some of the letters with a Sharpie.
Cut out your little fake wood signs.
Star Wars : Would You Rather?
a booklet full of fun Star Wars themed questions for kids
The next part required a dowel rod and a ton of hot glue. And patience. You have to work fast as you glue the signs to the dowel rod with hot glue.
Download the printable Literature Road Sign Directions.
*Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links.