What are some things that make a family a geek family?
- You celebrate Eat Like a Hobbit Day.
- You try to freak each other out by using the house intercom to whisper, “Are you my mummy?”
- ThinkGeek is your favorite store.
- You have several marathons a year of your favorite books-turned-into-movies series.
- During said marathons, you play homemade BINGO.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter, I’ve created a Sorcerer’s Stone BINGO card set. There are 8 different cards in this pack. You can download the printable here. Those crazy fun Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans would be perfect as place holders!
Other geeky BINGO cards from my archives
- Free Lord of the Rings BINGO cards
- Free Star Wars BINGO cards
- Free Bob Ross and Happy Trees BINGO Cards
- Free Minions BINGO Cards
You do not need to subscribe to receive any of these BINGO printables, but I’d love for you to do so anyway! Enter your email address below and you’ll receive an email containing a password to access all my current freebies, which includes the Star Wars themed Would You Rather? cards for kids. This way, we can insure that you’re notified when new printables are added. You can unsubscribe at any time, but I hope you’ll stick around.
Are you a geek raising the next generation of geeks?
Sign up for our newsletter and wear your geek hat proud!
*Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links.