What makes a family a geek family? I shared a few examples last week, but let’s add to that list.
- You celebrate Eat Like a Hobbit Day.
- You try to freak each other out by using the house intercom to whisper, in your best British accent, “Are you my mummy?“
- ThinkGeek is your favorite store.
- You have several marathons a year of your favorite books-turned-into-movies series. These events become major family occasions.
- During said marathons, you play homemade BINGO.
*Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links.
Star Wars : Would You Rather?
a booklet full of fun Star Wars themed questions for kids