This was a very easy father-son Saturday project. So easy that it only took a couple of hours.
What you need:
- six craft boards – the dimensions of one piece = 1/2″ x 2″ x 36″
- seven 14″ long pieces for the shelves.
- two 18″ long pieces for the sides.
- two 16″ long pieces (glued on top of each other) for the top section with Police Public Call Box on it.
- two 10″ long pieces (glued on top of each other) for the section above that.
- one 2″ x 3″ block of wood for the tippy top of the TARDIS.
- nails and wood glue
- paint – TARDIS blue
- vinyl letters or stickers – I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the words Police Public Call Box, but you could also use stickers or paint the letters on by hand.
The characters need at least 2″ in between shelves and the TARDIS needs at least 4″.
*Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links.