I am on a Christmas ornament-making kick this month!
Check out the Easy DIY Neville Longbottom Remembrall Ornament
This Harry Potter prophecy ornament was SO stinkin’ easy to make. It literally took less than 5 minutes. My pictures really do not do it justice, it looks so beautiful in real life!
What you need
- a glass or plastic bulb with removable top
- pillow stuffing – just a handful
- blue food coloring
- plastic sandwich bag
- printable tag
- string to tie the tag around the ornment
Check out the Easy DIY Hobbit Door Ornament
What to do
1. Place the stuffing and a few drops of blue food coloring into the bag. Zip it up and massage the dye throughout the stuffing.
2. When you are satisfied with the color (hopefully yours will look like my photo below), remove the stuffing and set it out to dry.
3. Use something like a pencil to shove the stuffing into the bulb. Like I said, the pictures do not do it justice, it really looks beautiful!
4. Print, cut, and write on your prophecy tag. There are lines for name, date, and code. Tie your personalized tag onto the ornament.
*Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links.