Welcome to 5 Days of Christmas Science, where each day this week, I am going to share a Christmas-related science activity that you can do in December.
- Christmas chemistry lesson: how to create crystallized Christmas ornaments shaped like a beaker, a light bulb, and an atom.
- Christmas biology lesson: what you should know about reindeer.
- Christmas geography lesson: how to learn about Christmas around the world.
- Christmas astronomy lesson: the Star of Bethlehem, Christmas on Mars and the Moon.
- Christmas botany lesson: all about the smells of Christmas.
*Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links.